Saturday, May 18, 2013

Man Fully Alive

What is Man Fully Alive? Throughout this past year of Theology 2, this question has been brought up a numerous amount of times, and I have also thought about this question many times as well. Mr. Cole, our teacher asked this on the very first day of class, and I had no idea what the answer to the question was. However, throughout this school year, I feel like I have a decent answer to this question that may seem very simple at first glance, but is extremely complex. Since I have been thinking about this question for quite some time, many people would expect an extremely long, in depth answer to it, however I do not have one, I have a short, but compete answer. To be "man fully alive" is to be yourself. Being yourself is extremely important, because God made YOU not someone else. God created you in his image an likeness, he created us to be unique, and by being unique, and by being yourself you are man full alive. If we believe that God made us in his image, and we are putting our entire faith in him, which causes us to be fully alive in God, which then causes us to be "Man Fully Alive."



No comments:

Post a Comment